Date: 1/5/21 10:50 am
From: Hugh McDevitt <hdmcdevitt...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Green Towhee
And also on Sunday around 2:45 - 3 PM, Deb and I saw the bird here with Brooke Miller:

37°12'17.4"N 121°48'58.6"W

37.204831, -121.816270
This is just to the left of the dirt road between the trail and the bee hives. It was in a small flock of sparrows and California Towhees, first farther down the road and then within about twenty yards of the trail.
Hugh McDevitt

On Tuesday, January 5, 2021, 8:46:02 AM PST, susan <susan...> wrote:

We went out looking for the green towhee Sunday. Maybe saw a female, but we aren’t sure if we were in the right place. Does anyone have the coordinates to where this bird was seen?

Thank you,
Susan and Bob

View/Reply Online (#23392): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23392
-=-=-