Date: 1/5/21 10:43 am
From: Kevin Gin <kevinagin...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Green Towhee
It's located here:

https://goo.gl/maps/Ay6qeoKTv4X1oi7F9

37.205000, -121.815861

Either side of Santa Teresa Creek on Calero Creek Trail.

I saw the bird on Sunday around 2pm, but it was after trail (and birder)
activity died down enough for the mixed flock to feel comfortable enough to
feed near the trail.

Kevin Gin
San Jose

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 8:46 AM susan <susan...> wrote:

> We went out looking for the green towhee Sunday. Maybe saw a female, but
> we aren’t sure if we were in the right place. Does anyone have the
> coordinates to where this bird was seen?
>
> Thank you,
> Susan and Bob

View/Reply Online (#23391): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23391
-=-=-