Date: 1/5/21 10:20 am
From: Allen Chartier <amazilia3...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Not directly bird-related but close...
Fred,

I wonder if this is what we were seeing early in the morning in late
October at Lake St. Clair Metropark. I imagine that Leamington is too far
away to be visible from the Day Sail area, but maybe there are some of
these greenhouses on the southeastern shore of Lake St. Clair, perhaps west
of the town of Chatham-Kent?

I have attached a photo here, taken an hour before first light so this is
not a sunrise!

Allen T. Chartier
Inkster, Michigan
Email: <amazilia3...>