Date: 1/5/21 8:12 am
From: Corey, Ed <ed.corey...>
Subject: RE: [External] Location on posts
I'll also put in a plug for people adding a signature line (at least name and their posting location) to reports. I sometimes struggle to see who's actually posting a message, let alone what state they are in.

Thanks!

Ed Corey
Inventory Biologist, NC Division of Parks and Recreation
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919 841 4037  Office
919 208 7864  Mobile
<Ed.Corey...>

12700 Bayleaf Church Road  |  Raleigh, North Carolina 27614

#StayStrongNC
Learn more @ nc.gov/covid19

And don’t forget your Ws! Wear. Wait. Wash.
WEAR a face covering.
WAIT 6 feet apart from other people.
WASH your hands often.

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.