Date: 1/5/21 4:03 am
From: Don Simons <drsimons56...>
Subject: Tall Grass Prairie Quarter
Joe Neil’s interests in birding the tall grass prairie in northeastern Oklahoma inspires me to alert readers that two bits of the Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve might be found in your pockets very soon. It will be in the form of the latest release of the National Park Quarters which features a regal fritillary over big bluestem and Indian grasses.

I collect world coins featuring birds and have written a checklist of such organized alphabetically by countries. I am thinking of a similar butterfly list.

Have an excellent year of birding.

Don

Sent from my iPad
or click the following link: