Date: 1/4/21 6:41 pm
From: Dave Weber <dwbirdster...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Eagle, Snow & Cackling Geese at Hall Memorial Park Jan 4
I drove over to Hall Memorial Park in Milpitas late this afternoon to see if
the eagles were around. One adult Bald Eagle was in a redwood near the nest
tree in front of the school. The nest has clearly been reinforced. I then
covered the entire park. It was very birdy. Among the many Canadas were six
Cackling Geese, appearing to be one minima and the rest Aleutian. Surprising
was an immature Snow Goose. All of the geese were on the west side of the
creek, foraging on the levee and swimming on the pond. Photos are in my
ebird report: https://ebird.org/checklist/S78687698
<https://ebird.org/checklist/S78687698%20> .

Dave Weber,

Milpitas