Date: 1/4/21 5:24 pm
From: MARGE LUMPE <BIRDWATCHER...>
Subject: Intermediate adult Red-tail Hawk

On a drive to Windsor (from Cole Camp) this evening, we saw a very dark hawk which I remembered from a previous year with a reddish throat patch. I could not recall what it was named, but Sibley's has a perfect drawing of it. The hawk hangs out between Hwy 52 and County Road P along Highway 65 on the west side of the road. It is a very cool hawk, in my estimation.
Marge

Marge Lumpe
<birdwatcher...><mailto:<birdwatcher...>
Benton County MO