Date: 1/4/21 4:19 pm
From: Dave Cameron <davednvr7...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Red-breasted Sapsucker
A handful of birders saw and enjoyed the Red-breasted (hybrid?) Sapsucker
this afternoon between about 3:00 and 4:00. It had been seen prior to our
arrival, but had been scared off by a squirrel. It did return shortly
after we got there, about 80 south of Bear Creek Ave (Morrison's main drag)
on Park Ave, East of the road in a backyard that was visible from the
road. It took off South and uphill, to a tree at Park Ave and Spring St.

Dave Cameron
Denver