Date: 1/4/21 2:33 pm
From: Mike Hensley <mikedh1980...>
Subject: [cobirds] Advice on how to bird the Ward area
Hey, gang! I've taken a couple of trips to Ward (Boulder County) in hopes
of Clark's Nutcracker and Pine Grosbeak. But every time I make the drive up
there, the town and surrounding environments are quiet and relatively
birdless (beside super common stuff like BBMA and CORA). Maybe I'm having
bad luck, but I sort of assume that the birds are there, and I'm just
looking in the wrong places. Does anyone have any advice regarding how I
could make those trips more productive?

Thanks!
Mike Hensley
Boulder County