Date: 1/4/21 2:08 pm
From: Lyndie Mason Warner <lmasonwarner...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]SEAZ: KVOA Twitter video of Black-throated Magpie Jay in Tucson
External Email

We've had a White-throated Magpie-Jay in Verrado (Buckeye, AZ) since 2017.
He escaped from the Wildlife World Zoo in Litchfield park the year before
that. I was told by reviewers that the furthest north these birds would be
considered normal migration is Puerta Vallerta.

Lyndie Mason Warner
Buckeye, AZ 85396