Date: 1/4/21 1:59 pm
From: Fran Keenan <fkeenanhome...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Townsend's Warbler
This was all happening practically in our neighborhood and we didn't
realize until yesterday. Walked over today around 1 PM and saw the bird
after less than 5 minutes from the end of driveway. Then, abruptly it
vanished and all bird activity ceased. I spotted a Cooper's hawk perched
across the street. Watched it until it flew even closer to the feeder and
then flew off.

Fran Keenan
Andrei Campeanu
Derry