Date: 1/4/21 12:45 pm
From: Kevin Doyle via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Owl
Not supposed though there were numerous birders and photographers I recognized from the site taking in the owl at Long Beach today. The owl gave everyone there a true exhibit. For 4 hours it moved twice and when it did it was in a better location than where it left. It actually wore me out. The long tail ducks at the near entrance of the parking lot performed maybe the best I've ever seen them. Literally right under the camera. FYI everyone practiced perfect ettitic in observing this special visitor from the north.

<Kevindoyle1969...>
New Milford ,CT

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​