Date: 1/4/21 12:07 pm
From: Beverly Propen via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Silver Sands State Park, Milford
1/4, Milford 11:50am-12:50 pm
On Long Island sound - Hundreds of Ring billed and Herring gulls with 2
Great Black backed gulls, 1 possible Black headed gull flying overhead
(solid dark head, with white wing tips)-I am a gull beginner, about 40
American Black ducks, 9 Long tailed ducks.
On the board walk was the resident flock of friendly pigeons (about
100)-one with two leg bands-yellow leg band on left leg with numbers 62320
; and on its right leg a royal blue colored leg band, but I couldn't
determine the numbers,
immature bald eagle flew over, 1 turkey vulture, 4 mallards, 1 Mockingbird.
Bev Propen, Orange