Date: 1/4/21 11:06 am
From: Katie B Barnes <nuthatch829...>
Subject: [labird] LOS Winter Meeting Registration 2021
LAbirders,

I'm providing both registration links for the 2021 LOS Virtual Winter
Meetings to be held on Thursday, January 28th and Friday, January 29th
beginning at 6:30pm Central.

Once registered, a link to join each night will be sent to your email. We
are excited to hear from our guest speakers!

"The Future Delta and Birds" by David P. Muth, Director of Gulf Restoration
for the National Wildlife Federation
When: Jan 28, 2021 06:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://audubon.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwsduGhpjkoHd0rx7PZplPRqr2t_Nc_ioMo

"Birding, Technology, and Media in 2021: A Look at the Tools That Help Us
Get Closer to Birds" by Ted Floyd, Editor of Birding Magazine for the
American Birding Association
When: Jan 29, 2021 06:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://audubon.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJctf-6qrDkqG9R0AcbvmTQhSAXKgrfJ9hE2

Please email any questions you may have to <katie.barnes...>

Happy New Year!
Katie Barnes, LOS Board of Directors