Date: 1/4/21 10:53 am
From: Tim Kavan <tkavan_76...>
Subject: Long trailed ducks and swans -Scott county MO

I received a call from the local conservation Agent re: swans near and 3 long-tailed ducks on Brenda Kay Sand pit. I could not refind the LTDU but I did record 40 trumpeter swans and 1 Mute Swan mixed in with several hundred greater white fronted geese in a flooded soybean field about a mile East of the sand pit.

Sent from my iPhone