Date: 1/4/21 9:47 am
Subject: Re: Deflated, but makes since and very glad to know th...
A couple of counties over, we had an Egyptian Goose a few years ago show up
at the campus pond at Gardner-Webb, in southwestern Cleveland County, NC.
It stuck around for a while. Certainly not particularly wild in its
behavior, along with the mallards of wild and non-wild feather pattern, the
Canada geese, a few farm geese, and the generally brownish muscovies. The
muscovies are breeding.

--
Dr. David Campbell
Associate Professor, Geology