Date: 1/4/21 8:44 am
From: Donna Haynes <00000003bd9d64d2-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Peregrin Falcon-Baptist Little Rock
So I have been hospitalized since New Year's Eve. Other than being ill, I have been quite bummed that the only birds I have seen this year so far were two Turkey Vultures and and American Crow. Hoping to go home today and was just speaking with one of the nurses and she now knows I am a birder and I am READY to go birding. I spyed a stealth bomber shaped bird with rapid wingbeats flash past the window. I jumped up off the bed while apologizing that I have to see this bird, I thought it was a Perigrin Falcon!  As I stood at the window the bird circled back again right by the window giving me an excellent birds eye view of what is indeed a PERIGRIN FALCON! Quite the encouraging sighting! The bird was circling in the area between med towers 1 and 2 and the main hospital before disappearing between the main hospital and med towers 1 towards the west parking lot area. Donna HaynesWest Pulaski Co.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

or click the following link: