Date: 1/4/21 8:20 am
Subject: Re: Deflated, but makes since and very glad to know th...
Thanks Steve.
That reminds me of a funny incident we had a few years ago when I was
leading a tour to Bhutan. We were in a rural area where there was a small
farm and a lot of evergreen forest. A female "Gallus gallus" was feeding in
the road between the farm and the forest, so we parked the van and watched
it- having a discussion as to whether it was "wild" or had walked from the
nearby farmyard!
As if on cue, the "chicken" looked around, jumped in the air and flew into
the forest.
Onto the list it went......
Fun game, isn't it?
Simon

Simon RB Thompson

Ventures Birding Tours
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.birdventures.com__;!!OToaGQ!4fqxZpqzQ930BAvwpswOded-oxfJJTia2ZCH90Nze2TG8nj6eStsaPNL9ICA7Cr3G4U$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.birdventures.com__;!!OToaGQ!4fqxZpqzQ930BAvwpswOded-oxfJJTia2ZCH90Nze2TG8nj6eStsaPNL9ICA7Cr3G4U$ >

Please use the Ventures e-mail (<Venturesbirding...>) to contact the
Ventures office - thanks!

Join us on Facebook!