Date: 1/4/21 3:41 am
Subject: Re: Deflated, but makes since and very glad to know th...
Per the latest ABA update on the countability of exotics, ABA now recognizes 3 established populations of Egyptian Geese as "countable" per their rules.  These locations are the Los Angeles region, central TX, and FL (principally south FL).   Here's a link to their most recent update -
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.aba.org/aba-area-introduced-species/__;!!OToaGQ!7tbIpUDiAZAG2KJl0jaiK9yStKz0QFQcWf27-RS_1FcRyCcGLhPxQHo-YaqYoKdDmyI$

They stress in that article - "Your life list is your own, of course, but the current RSEC position is that birds from any of the populations listed below may be counted by birders wishing to do so if seen during or after the year provided."

Mike ReschHendersonville, NC