Date: 1/3/21 10:34 pm
From: Burke Angstman <bangstman...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Red-breasted Sapsucker Jefferson County
There is minimal parking for Morrison Park along Union Avenue. The
Sapsucker was viewed from the Bear Creek trail on the north side of the
creek just east of the Hwy 8 bridge. Bird was on the south side of the
creek in the trees along the creek and in the trees a short distance
further south in the neighborhoods (green-painted house, in particular).
You can also access the trail in the town of Morrison (where there is more
parking) and then walk west and south to where the bridge is. If the bird
is still there, it could be anywhere. Please be respectful of the
neighbors and your fellow birders. Many streets in the town of Morrison
are private drives and are marked as such.