Date: 1/3/21 6:10 pm
From: James Hunter via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Old Saybrook Section of CBC
My Mistake left Chris Petherick off of the list of birders for our section.

Jim Hunter
Blackrock, CT.

*J. Hunter*
WHS AP Environmental Science
WHS Organic Garden Organizer
WHS Webmaster
Wilton CT. 06897
(203) 762-0381 x 6032
<hunterj...>

IMPORTANT: ** Wilton Public Schools HAS transitioned to a new email. Please
update your contacts to reflect my new e-mail: <hunterj...>

CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.

*This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the
addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you received the message in
error, please advise the sender by reply email, and delete and destroy the
message. *