Date: 1/3/21 6:06 pm
From: James Hunter via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Old Lyme CBC
Old Lyme CBC Section I Old Saybrook - 85 Species seen.

John Ogren, Jim Hunter, Courtney Bauknecht, Ander Ogren, Cathy Malin,
Mindy, Yaknat, Mathew Male.

Otter Cove - 2 Virginia Rails, 2 Marsh Wrens, 1 Clapper Rail, 1 American
Woodcock.

Fenwick - Merlin, American Pipit, Savannah Sparrow, Purple Sandpiper,
Dunlin, Great Cormorant, Northern Gannet, Horned Grebe,

All along Old Saybrook - All three scoters (large numbers of all), 50
Common Eider, 5 Bald Eagles, 3 Northern Harriers, Ruddy Duck, American
Coot, Hermit Thrush, 5 Catbirds, Fox Sparrow, Eastern Towhee.

Jim Hunter
Blackrock, CT.

*J. Hunter*
WHS AP Environmental Science
WHS Organic Garden Organizer
WHS Webmaster
Wilton CT. 06897
(203) 762-0381 x 6032
<hunterj...>

IMPORTANT: ** Wilton Public Schools HAS transitioned to a new email. Please
update your contacts to reflect my new e-mail: <hunterj...>

CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.

*This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the
addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you received the message in
error, please advise the sender by reply email, and delete and destroy the
message. *