Date: 1/3/21 5:57 pm
From: Dana Bangs <danabangs...>
Subject: Re: [pen-bird] Dowitcher id?
Hi Peter,
I would like that file very much, thank you! I've given up on reliable LB
vs. SB identification and would love to see your shots. The habitat info
is very helpful. What about the notion of SBDO having a flatter back as
presented in Sibley's guide? I've struggled with that feature in the field.
Best
Dana Bangs
Palo Alto
<danabangs...>