Date: 1/3/21 1:34 pm
From: Joe Morlan <jmorlan...>
Subject: Blue-winged Teal and Re: [pen-bird] Continuing Long-tailed Duck near San Carlos airport
Robbie Fischer and I were able to see the LONG-TAILED DUCK in the same spot
this morning (03 January) until a kayak flushed all the ducks. The bird did
not return while we were there.

Also there were two male BLUE-WINGED TEAL in the channel leading out of Nob
Hill pond. They were visible from the bridge over Twin Dolphin Drive.

Photos at our eBird list: https://ebird.org/checklist/S78597494?view=photos

--
Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA