Date: 1/3/21 11:15 am
From: David Provencher via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Reporting Big January Surveys for points
As the month progresses and people are starting to do surveys for Big
January CT Atlas Competition we are quite understandably fielding questions
regarding the process. One is, "Should I send one email for each survey for
the points tally or can I send multiple or all at the end?" The answer is,
whatever works best for you. As the official scorer (and therefore
ineligible for any awards) it would be easier for me if participants send
their stuff to at the end, but I am more than happy to accommodate how each
participant wants to do it. We are as happy as a flea in a doghouse to have
birders participating!

Dave Provencher
CT Bird Atlas Southeast Region Coordinator
COA Big January 2021 Coordinator