Date: 1/2/21 5:25 pm
From: Jim Stanton via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Amazing Eagle Congregation
Jason,
This is very interesting! I live in Gales Ferry, but spend lots of time in
Groton, and I have noticed that I am seeing Bald Eagles unusually often
this year. I saw three in Gales Ferry just today. I drive along the river
between the EB Shipyard and the Subase often for work, and I see them
almost every week, sometimes several times a week. I'm not entirely sure
what is normal as I've only been a birder for a couple of years now, but I
grew up in this area and I can't remember seeing as many as I have this
year, and in so many places.

Jim Stanton
Gales Ferry