Date: 1/2/21 4:59 pm
From: Linda Solis <lskessel...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Access to A4 for Common Loon
I would like to know as well. Was disappointed to see the trails closed last week, although still had a nice hike in the one area open...
Linda
On Saturday, January 2, 2021, 01:53:54 PM PST, Eve Meier <eve.m.meier...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,
We’ve just published a self-guided trip to this area which includes the detour. Thank you Adam!
https://scvas.org/self-guided-birding/pond-a4-wintertime-birding-sampler
Eve Meier

On Jan 2, 2021, at 1:21 PM, Brooke Miller via groups.io <idbirds...> wrote:

I’ve heard that the access to Salt Pond A4 from the Sunnyvale WPCP parking lot, is closed.  How are folks getting access to A4, then?

Thanks,
Brooke Miller

View/Reply Online (#23374): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23374
-=-=-