Date: 1/2/21 4:13 pm
From: Diane McCoy <dianemccoy10...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Pond Birds
Hi All,
I so enjoyed checking out the birds, mainly ducks, at the Cupertino, Bubb Rd. percolator ponds this morning. Besides the ones seen: Hooded and Common Mergansers, Ring-necked Duck and lots of Buffleheads, I saw a Red-tailed Hawk perched nearby, Snowy Egret, 2 Black-crowned Night Herons, lots of mallards, some coots and two Canada Geese flew in right when I was leaving, not to be left out!
Lots of 'flit-ty' birds too, in the trees.
What fun to visit!

Thanks for sharing,
Diane McCoy

View/Reply Online (#23371): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23371