Date: 1/2/21 2:08 pm
From: Caitlin Chock <caitlin.crash...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Continuing Long-tailed Duck near San Carlos airport
Hi All,

Thanks to those who reported the LONG-TAILED DUCK yesterday, I was able to find her in the same spot at about 9:45am-- the Western end of Steinberger Slough next to the San Carlos airport. She was again diving around the wooden posts there. I lost her after about 20 mins, and waited to see if she'd come up the slough but didn't reappear. eBird checklist https://ebird.org/checklist/S78509973 has my viewing location.

Also of note, the male EURASIAN WIGEON and female TUFTED DUCK continue at Nob Hill Pond.

Happy New Year and Happy Birding!
Caitlin