Date: 1/2/21 1:54 pm
From: Gary Broussard <redeyedvireo...>
Subject: Re: [labird] Purple Finches New Orleans
My home in Breaux Bridge has had a couple of Pine Siskins, a significant number of Purple Finches...15+, and Goldfinches are bleeding me dry.
No Red-breasted Nuthatches this year, but soon, hopefully.
Great number of White-throated Sparrows this year...25 or so .Chipping Sparrow numbers are down from the past few years.