Date: 1/2/21 1:49 pm
From: <rsuomala2...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Clay-colored Sparrow reappears
This morning a Clay-colored Sparrow was in my yard - presumably the same
bird that was here in November and hasn't been seen since. It came in for a
short time in the rain (coincidentally it was raining the first time I saw
it). It must be hanging out somewhere in the neighborhood but it's certainly
not a regular. Two folks tried for it today unsuccessfully. .

People are welcome to check my yard for it. I live at 21 Noyes St. in
Concord - on the corner of Noyes and Cypress (which is one way outbound at
my corner). The best thing to do is to watch from Cypress Street where you
can see the ground under the dead sunflower stalks off my deck. Follow Noyes
south to Cornell, turn left on Cornell, then left onto Cypress until you
come around the corner just before Noyes. My house is on the right on the
corner. I'm sorry, but with COVID I will not be welcoming people into the
house.

There are also still a few Pine Siskins around and an occasional Pine
Grosbeak.

Becky Suomala
Concord, NH