Date: 1/2/21 1:37 pm
From: Jim Dehnert <dehnert...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Access to A4 for Common Loon
Hi Brooke,

There is a pair of trails on either side of the creek north or west of the
sports complex. I parked in a little side street across the main road, or
you could use the lot at Sunnyvale Baylands Park, and walk from there.

Cheers,
Jim

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021, 13:21 Brooke Miller via groups.io <idbirds=
<me.com...> wrote:

> I’ve heard that the access to Salt Pond A4 from the Sunnyvale WPCP parking
> lot, is closed. How are folks getting access to A4, then?
>
> Thanks,
> Brooke Miller

View/Reply Online (#23368): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23368
-=-=-