Date: 1/2/21 1:37 pm
From: Kirsten Holmquist <kirsten.holmquist...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Access to A4 for Common Loon
Brooke,

They have a detour set up to get around the construction blockages. Irritatingly, I haven't found that information posted online. They did finally get some maps up on site. I had to snap some photos to help the party covering the area for the SJ CBC. I have attached them so you can see what is available. Note: the old parking lot will eventually be taken over by construction as well. They have added street parking as a replacement.

Regards,

Kirsten Holmquist