Date: 1/2/21 11:53 am
From: Wise, Jon <Wise...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Western Kingbird
Recovery Road now in field west of trash mound about a hundred yards south of barn owl building. Just off gravel road leading to trash mountain.

Jon W. Wise

Business Continuity During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Chaffe McCall’s offices are currently operating through a combination of on-site and remote services. We continue to maintain full services and communications with our clients, the courts and the community.
Thank you, and best wishes for your health and safety.

Chaffe McCall L.L.P. CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, including attachments, if any, is intended for use only by the addressee(s) named herein and contains confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or telephone and delete the original and destroy all electronic and other copies of this message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.
(*Scanned by Mimecast*)

Join us on Facebook!