Date: 1/2/21 10:31 am
From: Ted Floyd <tedfloyd73...>
Subject: [cobirds] "Lafayette Birds!" outing, Greenlee Preserve, Boulder County, Sun., Jan. 3
Happy New Year, everybody!

These Bushtits were ringing out the old late Thurs. afternoon, Dec. 31,
2020, at Greenlee Wildlife Preserve, eastern Boulder County.

[image: Party at Greenlee.png]

And the party's still raging on. All weekend. They and their best buds will
still be there tomorrow, Sun., Jan. 3, 2021, and we humans will be there to
celebrate with them.

The festivities get underway at 1pm tomorrow at the entrance to Greenlee
Preserve in Lafayette.

We will be birding in small groups (≤8 humans, including leaders), masked
and spaced out.

All are welcome--children, families, and beginners especially. Bring binocs
and cameras if you have 'em. No experience necessary, no RSVP necessary.
Just show up, wearing a mask, and we'll head out in groups of 8 or fewer.
This outing, sponsored by the City of Lafayette, is free and open to the
public.

Hope to see you tomorrow afternoon!

Ted Floyd
Lafayette, Boulder County