Date: 1/2/21 9:26 am
From: Brian K via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Snowy Owl info (for what it's worth)
I've actually been tracking snowy owl movements in our area, since early
fall. My belief is that the one sighted yesterday is one that's been
bouncing around the CT shore (very infrequently), RI shore (very
infrequently) and tip of L.I. over the last month or so. All other reports
all over N.E. and points South seem to be static at this point in our
winter.

I could be WAY off base and there were still a LOT of owls North of the US
border that could stray our way (as well as possible unreported/seen ones)
as winter rolls on but I just mention this as I feel this one may be a
1-day hit, here and there, for our shoreline and could pop up anywhere.

Just my $.02

Brian Kulvete
Bloomfield, CT