Date: 1/2/21 8:57 am
From: Allen Gathman <agathman...>
Subject: NO SIGHTING -- First call for March 2020 Bluebird

February 1 is the deadline for submission of materials for the March issue
of The Bluebird, the journal of the Missouri Birding Society.

We accept submissions of anything related to birding in Missouri --
articles about birding trips, unusual sightings or experiences while
birding, ideas for birding techniques, identification tips, memoirs,
fiction or poetry about birds or birding, photos of Missouri birds,
original artwork, book reviews, you name it.

We also publish peer-reviewed scientific articles reporting original
research on birds; please note that the review process takes time, so such
material is often published in a subsequent issue. If you want a paper to
be peer reviewed, please make that clear when submitting it.

Please email all submissions to me, Allen Gathman, <agathman...>
Microsoft Word format is preferred for text. If you have images to include
with text, please send them separately, preferably as .jpg files. For all
photos of birds, do include the identification of the bird species, the
location where the photo was taken including Missouri county, date taken,
and photographer's name.

Your submissions make the Bluebird possible; I encourage everyone to send
something. While it may not be possible to include all submitted material
in the current issue, some items can be used later -- especially photos,
for which I have a continual need.

-Thanks,

Allen Gathman
Editor, The Bluebird