Date: 1/2/21 5:37 am
From: Nick Bonomo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Snowy owl anyone?
Having read that a new homeowner on Brazos Road is not welcoming to
birders, there are two great options for viewing that area. To the west,
Lighthouse Point Park (drive to the lot at the end and scope from the
beach). To the east, East Haven Town Beach can be accessed by parking in
the large lot diagonally across the street (if I recall, it is signed as
being only open to town residents and/or folks with a sticker, but this
might not be heavily enforced during winter??).

Pretty much all of the offshore rocks in the area can be scoped from those
two public places combined.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT