Date: 1/1/21 9:42 pm
From: Jane Tatchell <Jane...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Continuing Yellow-bellied Sapsucker Stage Rd Pescadero
Peter Headland and I stopped at 1650 Stage Rd, Pescadero this afternoon and rediscovered the Yellow-bellied Sapsucker that Malia reported recently. It was tending wells on willow branches close to the road, defending them from marauding Kinglets and Yellow-rumped Warblers. EBird checklist  https://ebird.org/checklist/S78454180 doesn't yet have photos but we'll add them tomorrow. Jane Tatchell, Redwood City