Date: 1/1/21 4:53 pm
From: Tom Kenefick via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Fish at Captain’s Cove, Bridgeport
This is unrelated to birds. I was at Captains Cove this morning looking for the Tufted Duck (no luck). I parked in the small lot by the restaurant and noticed many Gulls eating live fish on the docks. As I approached the water I noticed thousands of fish swimming around right at the surface. Most of the fish had their mouths wide open. There was some type of upward current of water that the fish were around. Any idea what caused this?

Tom Kenefick
Woodbridge

Sent from my iPhone