Date: 1/1/21 3:20 pm
From: Bob Reiling <rreiling2...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Continuing rarities
All,
After seeing the TROPICAL KINGBIRD and SUMMER TANAGER with Tricia Gardner, Cricket and Matthew Dodder I had a 2nd year BALD EAGLE (see attached photo} on a lamp post along the entrance road to Shoreline Lake where we failed to locate the Black Brant. (A consolation prize was a good view of a HORNED GREBE that was missed in 2020.) I then also missed the GREATER WHITE -FRONTED GOOSE seen earlier by Matthew and Cricket in the Kite Fling area. My luck finally changed when I re-located the GREEN-TAILED TOWHEE in the weeds and leaves on the Orchard side of the Calero Creek Trail just south of the creek.
Take care,
Bob Reiling

View/Reply Online (#23361): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23361
-=-=-