Date: 1/1/21 3:05 pm
From: Joe Morlan <jmorlan...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Continuing Rarities - Summer Tanager and Green-tailed Towhee
GREEN-TAILED TOWHEE was moderately cooperative this morning.

More photos: https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/67424144

Dropped pin: https://goo.gl/maps/anjXPBMvKmnGgLek6

Stay well!

On Wed, 30 Dec 2020 23:01:36 -0800, "Jennifer Rycenga"
<gyrrlfalcon...> wrote:

> When I got home, I found I had a few recognizable and obvious shots of the GREEN-TAILED TOWHEE, from right about the time Peggy was calling out “red head, white throat.” So we did see the bird, but didn’t ID it in the field with certainty, and had left the location thinking we hadn’t seen it. Another bird to clean up next
year…which year cannot get here soon enough!
--
Joseph Morlan, Pacifica CA
Never use a long word when a diminutive one will do. - William Safire

View/Reply Online (#23360): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23360
-=-=-

-=-=-
Group Owner: southbaybirds+<owner...>