Date: 1/1/21 12:23 pm
From: 'Bill Rapai' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] Kirtland's Warbler Alliance seeks your suggestions
Birders:
As many of you know, I am deeply involved in Kirtland's Warbler conservation efforts.
I'm working with a committee to plan the 2021 Kirtland's Warbler census. It's a long story, and I'm happy to explain off list, but what I need from you right now is suggestions for your favorite online bird identification quizzes. Please respond to me off list at <BRapai...>
Thank you and best wishes for a healthy, prosperous and very birdy 2021.
Bill Rapai
"Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<871338192.4790162.1609532619598...>

Join us on Facebook!