Date: 1/1/21 11:26 am
From: Bill Eddleman <eddlemanw...>
Subject: Re: Yellow Rumped Warbler and Bluebirds Suet Eaters?

They do both go for suet, especially if it is cold and even more so if there are berries or dried fruit in the suet.
----Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau
On Friday, January 1, 2021, 12:04:52 PM CST, Sarah Driver <000000d5c39afbe1-dmarc-request...> wrote:

I’ve had a YRWA coming daily to the feeders for peanut butter suet. Bluebirds are crazy about it as well. Maybe it’s normal behavior but it surprised me. Here is a link to photos of them, as well as many other birds at my Stone County residence during December. https://link.shutterfly.com/EaJbsQ8iHcb