Date: 1/1/21 11:10 am
From: <dana.ripper...> <000003dc2ccdb651-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: First Bird(s) of 2021

I love this statement “eleven species…and I’m still in bed”.

I ended up having several simultaneous first-of-2021 birds, since I simply looked at the very active feeders right away this morning. Lots of the usual suspects - resident birds, White-crowned and White-throated Sparrows, etc - plus quite a few Purple Finches, a Song Sparrow that we see occasionally and an unusual (for our feeders) American Tree Sparrow.

Happy New Year, Birders!!
Sincerely,
Dana

Dana Ripper