Date: 1/1/21 9:49 am
From: Megan Foll <auntm13...>
Subject: redpoll
Well, I'm not quite sure what to think of 2021 yet. On one hand, I've been
pretty sick the last couple of days and am still sick (unsure if it's
COVID, haven't got my test results back yet). On the other hand, I
shuffled over to the window to look at my feeders and saw a Common Redpoll
sitting in a crepe myrtle with a few goldfinches! I've attached examples
of my pitiful attempts to photograph it, because it was just too darn cute
not to. The checklist can be found here, if you can't open the photos
attached: https://ebird.org/checklist/S78387357 I hope the rest of you
see some great birds this first day of 2021!

Megan Foll
Stone county

or click the following link: