Date: 1/1/21 9:01 am
From: m b <marlabeth...>
Subject: [va-bird] Yellow-bellied sapsucker female
Just now there was a yellow-bellied sapsucker at my holly tree! It is more skittery than I'm used to and anytime I try to take a picture it leaves, so I have to quit trying to take pictures so it can feed.

Mb from nova
sent from my phone so please excuse all typos, gibberish, and horrifying misspellings

<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to