Date: 1/1/21 7:23 am
From: Diana Beatty <otowi33.33...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Happy New Birding Year & Big Green Year
I would also like to point out that those experiencing cause-fatigue given
all the end-of-year pleas from charities, or those spent-out from the
holidays, that if you make a per-bird pledge, you don't pay now - we get to
wait and see what the results are!

Good luck, Scott! Excited to see what your year brings!

Diana Beatty
El Paso County

--

******

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the
old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.