Date: 1/1/21 6:13 am
From: Media.com <edgew...>
Subject: Re: First Bird(s) of 2021

Following Bill's prompt, we opened the door at Ft. Brown, Brownsville, TX, and were greeted by one Black Phoebe flycatching from the pool furniture, two Northern Mockingbirds feeding on the other side of the pool, 42 Black-bellied Whistling Ducks and a Snowy Egret in the resaca, a Neotropic Cormorant overhead, a Golden-fronted Woodpecker on a palm, and a screech-whistling out of sight Great-tailed Grackle. 42 degrees, partly cloudy, 3 mph wind.

Happy, happy 2021 to all!

Edge Wade
Brownsville, TX
<edgew...>