Date: 1/1/21 4:58 am
From: WILLIAM R EDDLEMAN <eddlemanw...>
Subject: First Bird(s) of 2021

I just opened the door to my deck, hoping maybe to hear a Barred Owl as the first bird of the year. Immediately heard the simultaneous calls of a White-throated Sparrow and 2 Northern Mockingbirds.

Happy New Year, and good birding to all this year!

—-Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau

Sent from my iPhone